To Book a Taxi
Our taxis are smoking free, as mandated by Colorado law.
We Abide by the Following Colorado Laws:
Drivers must accept, and transport where directed, any orderly person/party unless previously engaged. A taxicab may not carry more passengers than the vehicle is designed to seat. Drivers may refuse to transport freight or animals, except service animals (any guide dog, signal dog or other animal trained to work or perform tasks for a person with a disability).
We offer several types of payment services to passengers in metro-DC Montgomery County, including taxi vouchers that can be used by staff members, businesses or hospitals. These vouchers make it easy for people to use and pay for taxi service, and make billing and monitoring easier for accounting departments or travel supervisors.
Payment methods accepted by Montgomery County Sun Cab:
- Cash: We always accept cash payment for our services.
- Credit & Debit: We always accept major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Gift Vouchers, Organization Vouchers & Coupons:
Many people enjoy giving a gift voucher or coupon book to regular taxi users. Call our office at 240-485-2123 f you would like to purchase one.
- Direct Billing: We can easily arrange a custom direct billing option that works for your business, university, hospital, medical center or government agency.
- Ride Charge (http://www.ridecharge.com): This new online service enables customers to book ground transportation either online or on mobile devices, in many US cities.